Music Gateway is one of the best society’s of Aryabhatta College. Over the years, it has experienced a number of accomplishments and achieved a commendable place in the college. It has strived towards excellence, pioneering and redifining the fairly young and volatile Indian rock, Funk, Jazz, R&B, Blues, and Metal scene over the years providing a tremendous platform to the young talented artists. It takes pride in its diversity, celebrating music from every genre whether it be pure Indian Classical Music or the Modern Hip Hop culture. This year Music Gateway, not just prevailed with its Music Festival but also earned a good name in Delhi University.
• 2nd Place in the Beatboxing Battle held at IIT Delhi, Rendezvous’17. (Tanmay Rajput)
• 2nd Place in the Beatboxing Battle held at PGDAV. (Tanmay Rajput)
• 1st Place in the Battle of Bands held at Dyal Singh College. (Continuum)
• 1st Place in the Battle of bands held at BML Munjal University. (Continuum)
• 2nd Place in the Battle of Bands held at ANDC. (Continuum)
• 2nd Place in the Beatboxing Battle held at SGTB Khalsa College. (Tanmay Rajput)
• 2nd Place in the A’capella Competition held at Maharaja Agrasen College, DU. (Melliflo’us)
• 3rd Place in the Indian Classical Solo Singing Competition held at Shaheed Bhagat Singh College. (Vaishali)
• 2nd Place in Jashn-E-Aman, The Intercollege environment group song competition held at the Italian Institute of Culture. (Indian Choir)
• Finalists in the A’capella competition held at Bits Pilani, Oasis’17. (Melliflo’us)
• Top 3 in the Battle of Bands held at ARSD College. (Continuum)
ECSTASY’18 – The Annual Music Festival of Aryabhatta College
• Avenue – The Battle of Bands
• Dhwani – The Semi Indian Classical solo singing competition.
• Mellifluous – The Annual A’capella Competition.
• BOOTS N’ CATS – The Annual Beatboxing Championship.