Art workshops are the best places where an artist can acquire more understanding about the arts. You can connect with great artists and improve your skills.
We at Fine Arts Society are initiating a ‘Workshop Marathon’ – A fundraiser to make you learn the arts and to help those in need amidst this situation.
1. Mandala Workshop – Symbolic and Meditative Art 🖌️
2. Pen and Ink Workshop – Pen and Pencil sketch art ✏️🖋️
3. Calligraphy workshop – Decorative Hand Writing art ✒️
4. Eco Dyeing Workshop – Designs on Fabrics art 🎨
5. Photoshop Workshop – Digital world of Art 📸🌌
The proceeds from the workshop will be donated for Covid-19 relief as part of SRCC FUNDRAISER, to set up an oxygen plant in Delhi.
Link to registration:
🔖 Workshops are open for all🔖
E-Certificates to all the participants
⏭️ Payment (Google Pay/ PhonePe) – 8056936056( Sri Raagav )
Date and Time for each workshop:
1) Pen and Ink Workshop – 3p.m. to 4p.m.
2) Photoshop Workshop – 6 p.m. Onwards
1) Mandala Workshop – 10a.m. to 11.30a.m.
2) Eco Dyeing Workshop – 12.30p.m. to 1.30p.m.
3) Calligraphy Workshop – 4p.m. to 5p.m.
For more queries:
Sowmiya – 9444437793
Raagav – 8056936056 (payment issues)
Deadline to register: 11.59 PM, 29th May