Tired of eating bakery cakes whether it’s on a birthday or an anniversary celebration? Try out this quick and not so healthy chocolate cake recipe at home. You will have your late-night sweets or a party dessert whenever you want.So let’s get started with this step-by-step recipe of how to make chocolate cake at home using only 4 ingredients that you already have in your hand.
INGREDIENTS OF CHOCOLATE CAKE
- One packet of Bourborn/ Oreo biscuits
- 1 cup milk
- Powdered sugar
- Baking powder
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CAKE
- Preheat your oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10-15 mins.
- Separate the cream and the outer biscuts. Grind the biscuts using a mixer and keep the cream aside for a while.
- Now take your powdered biscuits in a bowl and add 1 cup of milk to it. Mix them well in one direction.
- Add 3 spoons of powdered sugar and 1.5 spoons of baking powder. Keep mixing till you see no lumps.
- Grease your mould using some oil. Pour your batter into the mould.
- Bake it in the hot oven for 20-25 mins. Till then, take your cream in a glass and add 2 spoons of milk to it. Microwave it for 2 mins.
- Take it from the oven and pour the melted cream as icing on your cake.
Voila! Hurry up and get your baker’s mode on and serve yourself and your family this pure chocolate of heaven.