SIGNS THAT SCREAMS: YOU’RE BURNED OUT!
In this fast-paced world, everyone is a participant in the rat race to come to the first position. However, while juggling between work life, social life, personal life, and much more, it is common to feel tired. ‘Oh god! why did the weekend end so quickly? I wanted to take some more rest’ or ‘I am tired. I just want to lie in the bed and do nothing’ are some phrases that we tell ourselves quite often.
Have you wondered why? Why do you feel lethargic to do even the small fun things? Why you’re not energised when you wake up in the morning? What is the reason for avoiding and running from responsibilities? These are some questions that you must ponder before it is too late.
Today, I’ll share some of the signs and symptoms that you might be facing but just need attention.
- You’ll feel exhausted all the time. Even if you do absolutely nothing, you will still feel tired. Bone achingly, deeply tired. You will not be able to gather even one ounce of motivation to complete your daily tasks. Your heart isn’t in anymore.
- You become highly pessimistic. You start criticising yourself and those around you more. Additionally, Nothing seems to be adequate enough for you.
- Your life track seems to be jumbled up. Consequently, you seem lost. Enjoyment, happiness and contentment seem far away. The thought of nothing will be okay linger in your mind.
- You are always frustrated. Nothing pleases you anymore. Mostly you’re angry because you seem to not be able to catch up on your things. You wake up in the morning with a to-do list but is never able to complete it.
- You are worried, disturbed and perturbed. Small setbacks feel like the end of your world. You think that you’re miserable and will not be able to achieve anything in life. Subsequently, you lay awake worrying at night and overthink.