As they say Ice cream is cheaper than therapy. Oreo Fudge Ice cream never fails to bring a smile on your faces .Since its Summer time and the heat is an absolute pain in the ass which makes us crave ice creams way too much. Also now that we are stuck inside our houses and perhaps most of us are not even able to eat our favourite ice-creams due to which I have an ultimate solution to satisfy that sweet little tooth.
Oreo fudge ice cream with just 4 ingredients is a total YAYY! So let’s come to the business now…
- 1.5 cups whole milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1.5 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1.5-2 cups of crushed oreos, leave some chunky pieces aside.
- In a bowl whisk the whole milk and sugar until the sugar dissolves. Whisk in heavy whipping cream and vanilla
- Mix for 15-20 minutes until the paste gets thicker
- Add crushed oreos and mix it well
- Layer the paste with chunky pieces
- Cover the bowl with cellophane sheet.
- Freeze it for 8-10 hours.
And voila the ice cream is ready to be served! Oreo being everyone’s sweetheart I guess nobody can resist this one. A must try recipe.
Click To Expand