Delhi University, one of the leading universities of India, has started its online registration process of undergraduate programmes for the academic session of this year. The registration for both merit-based and entrance-based courses will begin at the same time, i.e. today at 5 pm onwards.
About 54,000 seats are available for undergraduate courses in different colleges in DU this year. The complete online registration process may reduce the struggle that used to be into the admission process earlier.The students who are still waiting for their results can also fill the online application forms for admissions in Delhi University. Candidates need to apply for the registration on the official website of Delhi University, http://www.du.ac.in
The registrations will need the documents for the online admissions which are mentioned below:
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the candidates
- Self attested copy of Class 10 and Class 12 Board Mark sheet (if in case, the hard copy of the Class 12 mark sheet is not issued, then candidates can use their online mark sheet downloaded for the board’s website)
- Self attested copy Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Self attested copy of Sport Certificate(s) for last three years, if applicable
- Self attested copy of Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s), if applicable
Note: The aforementioned documents are based on the requirement of the university last year, the university might come up with changes this year. It will be clear once the university released prospectus.
POSTGRADUATE ADMISSIONS IN DELHI UNIVERSITY
- Delhi University also offers courses for post graduation in its selective colleges
- DU admissions for postgraduate courses would start from May 18 this year
QUERIES RELATED TO ADMISSIONS IN DELHI UNIVERSITY
For any help regarding registration process, contact:
Whatsapp/Call : 7289826681, 7011908526
You must be logged in to post a comment.