Today University of Delhi released schedule for three popular courses – BMS/BBE/BBA(FIA). Seat availability and rukes for allotment are discussed below.
Eligibility for the Spot Allotment
1. All candidates currently admitted in the first year of BMS, BBA(FIA) and B.A.(H) Business Economics in any of the colleges of Delhi University and are desirous of a change in the course-college.
2. All candidates not currently admitted and desirous of seat allotment in the colleges available and securing ranks in the range specified below.
Rules for the Spot Allotment
1. Candidates are required to reach the venue at the time specified for each allotment. The candidates must carry with them a copy each of the Class 12 marksheet and the reserved category certificate (if applicable).
2. Candidates shall be called according to their rank in each allotment session.
3. Candidates shall be required to specify their preferred college-course in person from among those available. This shall form the basis of the allotment.
4. The spot allotment shall first invite candidates who are currently admitted and shall provide them the opportunity to change their college-course subject to their ranks and availability of seats. Currently not admitted candidates shall be invited to choose from among the seats left over after the first round.
5. Candidates are required to appear in person for the allotment.
6. The candidates who are provided a provisional admission slip shall be required to seek admission at the college specified therein on 13 and 14 August 2018 and pay the fees, failing which the admission shall not be provided to them.
7. Waiting list candidates shall be invited subject to availability of seats at 1:30 p.m. on 14 August 2018. Such candidates shall be required to complete their admission formalities at the colleges on 16 August 2018.