Delhi University Admission 2019 is all set to start the admission process today i.e. May 30, 2019. Aspirants can get the online forms on Delhi University’s official website– www.du.ac.in. Official confirms that registration link will get activated at 8 pm today.
DU Admissions 2019: Online admission to other courses
1. From May 30, 2019- The online registration begin for UG (Undergraduate) programmes.
2. From June 3, 2019- Registration process begin for postgraduate (PG) programmes, postgraduate Diploma in Cyber Security and Law and for M Phil or PhD programmes.
The registration process of all the programmes will be entirely through online mode for all quota and categories.
How to apply
Step 1: Visit Delhi University’s official website– du.ac.in
Step2: First Click tab DU Application Form 2019, and register yourself.
Step3: Enter all your necessary details
Step4: Select course and its admission procedure. Check if it is merit or entrance-based’ process of admission.
Step5: Upload the required documents, photograph, and signature
Step6: Submit the application fee
Step7: Download a soft copy and take a print out of the filled-in DU Application Form 2019
DU open day sessions
- Open days will also start from 31st May 2019 at Room Number 5, Conference Centre, University of Delhi, North Campus.
- List of required documents for Delhi University admissions
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self attested copy of Class X Board Certificate
- Self attested Class XII Marks-Sheet, if result is announced. (In case Mark-Sheet is not issued by the Board then the self attested copy of the Mark-Sheet downloaded from the respective boards’ website should be uploaded)
- Self attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW Certificate, if applicable
- Self attested copy of income certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer) Certificate, if applicable
- Self attested copy of Sport Certificate(s) for last three years, if applicable
- Self attested copy of Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s), if applicable