From today 2 August 2021, Delhi University has commenced the undergraduate admission process for the year 2021. The registration forms are available online from 3 PM (IST) today. Delhi University is accepting the forms for the same till 31st August 2021. Candidates who are interested can fill the form from the official website of Delhi University du.ac.in.
This year, the whole admission process will be held online due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation. The document verification will also be held online for admission to various courses and colleges of Delhi University. For the admission process, interested candidates must have a valid email id and a mobile number.
Check the list of important documents which would be required to complete the registration process:
- Class 12 Provisional or Original certificate/marksheet.
- Class 10 certificate/marksheet.
- Recent Passport size photograph.
- Most recent Character Certificate.
- Transfer or Migration Certificate from the previous institute.
- A scanned image of Signature.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC) Certificates if a student is applying under that category.
- Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) or OBC-NCL certificate, if applicable.
- Income Certificate as proof for OBC-NCL.
- ECA Distinction Sports Certificate for the last 3 years.
- Educational Concession Certificate if a student is applying under CW quota.
- Kashmiri Migrant Certificate, if a student is applying under that category.
Students must carry all these documents while applying online for DU Admission 2021. Students must note that after the form filling process ends, a document verification also happens if a student meets the cut-off and is eligible for admission in Delhi University colleges.