The University of Delhi has released a notification yesterday to inform all concerned students who cannot deposit forms for Revaluation of evaluated answer sheets for the Semester Examination held in Nov/Dec 2019 within the stipulated time period prescribed by the University due to closure of the University for containment of COVID-19 Pandemic, that they can apply for the above facilities through e-mail (except AECC and SEC Papers for which the students may contact to their respective Colleges).
- Students can apply for Revaluation through this link – Application form for Revalution of Exams
- Students need to take a print out of the form and fill it manually.
- The students are required to enclose copy of Mark Sheet and Admit Card of the semester examination held in November-December 2019
- The students are required to pay fee online through this portal – Examination Revaluation fees
- Students are required to scan the following documents i.e. Duly Filled and Signed Revaluation/Rechecking/Photo Copy of Evaluated Answer Script Form, copy of Mark sheet, copy of Admit card, Copy of Fee Receipt and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Under Graduate Students of Regular College which falls under the ambit of South Delhi Campus are required to send the documents to email@example.com
To read official document – Click here
Follow us on Instagram (@DUAssassins) to keep yourself updated 24×7