The First Cutoff for admission to Delhi university colleges to be released on 12 October, as per the timetable released by the varsity. Students will have the option to check the lists at du.ac.in just as at the websites of separate universities.
Passing by the official notification, there will be five cut-off records this year. In the event that any seat is left empty after these rundowns, further cut-off will be declared.
A record 3,53,919 understudies had applied for 64,000 undergrad seats across universities in DU this year, which is about a lakh more than that of a year ago and the most noteworthy in the previous three years.
Because of such high number of candidates, the shorts are additionally expected to go higher this year. Further, St Stephen’s, which is associated to the DU yet directs its own confirmation cycle, has just established a pace for the remainder of universities too.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Pass Certificate for Class 10 issued by the Board
- Class 10 Mark-Sheet
- Class 12 Mark-Sheet
- Original or Provisional Pass Certificate for Class 12 Board Exams
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (for candidates who seek admission through reserved seats)
- EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Latest Transfer Certificate
- Two passport-size photographs (self-attested)
- Sports Certificate for last three years (if applicable)