Delhi University releases 8th cutoff yesterday and admissions will be start from today onward i.e 13th august, 2018. It was noticed that most of DU colleges have closed the admission process, in remaining colleges few seats are left for reserved category students. The candidates have to visit respective college to complete the admission formalities.
The eighth cut-off has been released for admitting the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), Persons with Disability (PwD), Kashmiri Migrant (KM) and Sikh Minority (SM).
DU admissions 2018: Documents required
– Class 10 Board exam certificate (from any recognised Board).
– Class 10 Board exam mark sheet (from any recognised Board).
– Class 12 Board exam mark sheet (from any recognised Board).
– Admission form print out.
– Reserved category certificates (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
– Transfer certificate from school or college.
– Migration Certificate from Board or University.
– Passport size self-attested photographs.
– Original copy of the registration form.
– Pass certificate for Class 10 English (for students who did not appear in compulsory English).