New Delhi : The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has delivered the subtleties of holding the Indian Economic Service Examination (IES Exam) ,2020. All the insights about Indian Economic Service Examination, 2020 is uploaded on the official site UPSC.gov.in.
Students who need to apply for the UPSC IES test can apply it online as the enrollments are open till September 1. Students can apply for the UPSC IES test on www.upsconline.nic.in.
For the UPSC IES test, students can pull back their applications from September 8 to September 14, 2020, by 6 pm.
Steps to Register
- Visit the official site of UPSC. The official site is upsc.gov.in.
- On the landing page of the entrance under the heading ‘what’s going on’, click on ‘Test notice: Indian Economic Service Examination, 2020.’
- Snap on the ‘click here’ interface.
- Snap on ‘Section 1 Registration’ and fill in the fundamental subtleties.
- Snap on ‘Section 2 Registration’. Cause the installment, to transfer your photo, signature, photograph character card record, select the test community, and consent to affirmation.
- Snap on the ‘concur’ button.
A competitor for the Indian Economic Service more likely than not accomplished a post-advanced education in Applied Economics/ Econometrics/ Economics/ Business Economics from a University joined by of an Act of the Central or other Educational Institutes built up by an Act Parliament or a Foreign University affirmed by the Central Government or State Legislature in India or announced to be regarded as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 occasionally.
The base age of the competitors must be 21 years and the up-and-comers having the age of 30 years are not qualified for example the applicants have been conceived not sooner than second August 1990 and not later than first August 1999.
Follow us on Instagram (@DUAssassins) to keep yourself updated 24×7