DU have cleared that this time there will be only five cutoff , out of which three cutoffs are already out. According to DU’s admission scheduled process , the fourth cutoff will expected to be release on the upcoming Sunday i.e. July 8, 2018.
According to the survey after third cutoff the following results are obtained .
1) Due to withdrawal of applicants the admission of courses like B.A Eco(Hons) , B.A Political Science (Hons) and B.Sc Chemistry (Hons) etc are reopen.
2) Colleges like Hindu college reopen admission for the following courses with the mention cutoff.
I) Chemistry (Hons) – 96.66 %
II) Economics (Hons) – 97.50%
III) English(Hons) – 96.75 %
IV) BCom (Hons) – 97%
They are for general category.
3) LSR reopened admission of B.A Eco (Hons) at 97.5%.
4) IP college for women situated in north campus also reopen admissions for B.Sc Mathematics (Hons) at 95%.
5) Gargi College also reopen admission for various courses like
I) Political Science (Hons) – 94%
II)Chemistry (Hons) – 94.33 %
III)Zoology (Hons) – 93 %
From all the withdrawal procedure there are 3,203 students who withdraw there admission .
Admission for third cutoff will be continue till seventh July . The verification and approval of documents will start from 9:30 to 1:30 pm .
The Procedure for checking the fourth cutoff are as follows :-
-) Go to the Official website of DU that is du.ac.in .
-) There will be a link for fourth cutoff pdf.
-) From this link you can download the document for further reference.
Singapore’s leading student housing company has now entered India – Oxfordcaps is now open for Delhi university north campus boys.
You can book yours at – OXFORDCAPS or call 9818779882, 9315779882
You must be logged in to post a comment.