Delhi University will be releasing the DU 2nd Cut off List 2020 today, October 17, 2020. The DU admission against 2nd cut off list 2020 would begin at 10 am on October 19 and close at 5 pm on October 21. The cut-off list would be available on the official site of Delhi University at du.ac.in. The individual colleges would also release the cut off list for all courses as well.
Students who have already enrolled in any college or institute have the option to change the college after the second cut off is released. Candidates will have to cancel the admission before changing the colleges. To cancel the admission and to change the college easily candidates will have to follow these simple steps given below.
As per the information shared by colleges, most of the seats in Top DU Colleges have been filled. For instance, 900 of the 965 seats on offer by Hindu College have been filled. Hansraj College has also reported that 1294 seats out of 1714 seats have been filled. Highest enrollments have been in Arts courses with top colleges reporting exhaustion of seats in History, Political Science courses.
DU 2nd Cut off List 2020: Process of changing colleges
- Withdraw the previous admission: To change the college, candidates will have to withdraw the admission that has taken in any of the affiliated colleges. To do so, candidates will have to download the cancellation form from the official site and fill in the details.
- Cancellation Fee Payment: Once you have withdrawn the admission details, candidates will have to pay the requisite admission cancellation/withdrawal fee. A nominal fee of Rs. 1000.00 would be levied for each withdrawal. Once you have withdrawn the admission, the fee paid by you minus Rs1000.00 would be credited in your wallet and the same would be adjusted in the subsequent course/college where you are seeking admission.
- Download the confirmation page: Once the candidate has withdrawn the admission, candidates can download the confirmation page.
- Select New College and Course: Students can now select the college and course by logging into the official website. Select the college and course depending upon their choice, provided that they meet the cut off requirements. Remember, you will be allowed to choose only one course in one College provided you satisfy the cut-off of the respective college for the selected courses.
- Document Verification and payment of fees: The document verification process would be conducted at the time of admission. Once the document verification process is done, candidates can claim the seats by paying the fees.
As per the official notification, the procedure for choosing the course and the college by the applicant must be completed within the stipulated time interval as notified in the Cut-off schedule of the University. In case a college rejects declines your application you can apply again for a course and a college.
The first cut off list was released on October 10, 2020. The admission process was conducted from October 12 to October 14, 2020 on the basis of DU 1st Cut off list. As many as 59000 applications were received by the various colleges under the DU 1st Cut off List 2020. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of Delhi University.
Disclaimer : This article is not written by any of our content writers. The content and images are taken from other news portals.