The hustle for admission is about to begin as the announcement date for First Cut off has been released.
For now the date is 19th June. With this announcement students confusion about the admission procedure is legitimate.
So, DU assassins brings for you the required documents list for the admission.
Once a student meets the cutoff criteria for the admission in a specific college. He/She has to apply online for the college by the registered mail ID of his. After applying he/She has to take a print out of that application.
Now with the print out, the applicant has to bring with him/her the following documents:
Original copies of:-
- Class 10 Board Examination Certificate
- Class 10 Marks Sheet
- Class 12 Marks Sheet
- Class 12 Provisional Certificate or Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (not more than 6 month old) from recent School
- ST/SC/PwD/KM Certificate in the name of the candidate issued by a competent authority
- Transfer Certificate from school or college
- OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) Certificate in the name of the Candidate issued by a competent authority.
- Kashmiri Migrant(KM) Certificate issued by a competent authority
- Migration Certificate from Board or University
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs (Carry extra in case of emergency)
- Annual Income Proof. (If Required)
-Some Colleges also require medical certificate keep one handy to be on the safer side
-Carry at least 5 photocopies of all the above mentioned documents
-Self attested means signed by yourself