Delhi University (DU) has declared the results of November-December 2020 semester exam on its official website. The students who appeared for various undergraduate and postgraduate semester examinations can check their results on du.ac.in.
To check and download your marks/scorecard, the students are first required to log in the DU website. A dialogue appears on the result page that “Students are advised to save their Statement of Marks/Score Card for future purpose. This link will not be available later.”
Students who failed to give their exam and “absent (AB)” and whose results are shown “awaited (RA)” have to contact the Nodal Officer of their respective colleges that are authorized to resolve these issues.
The University has also instructed final year and ex-students whose results have not been declared or are shown absent in any paper(s) “to submit an application for rectification of the same along with a copy of the e-mail sent by him/her after the conclusion of the OBE of the relevant date and the scanned image of the answer script through an Email to the Nodal person of their respective college/department/faculty as notified on the University website within 10 days from the date of declaration of the result”.
Steps to check your results:
- Visit the official website of Delhi University i.e. du.ac.in
- Go to the “latest@DU” section on the homepage and select “Exams and Results”.
- Click on the link “Results of U.G. and P.G Programmes for Session Nov-Dec 2020”.
- Enter all the details asked for. Select college name and exam session, enter exam roll no and security pin.
- Hit “Print” button to view scorecard/marksheet.
- Download and print a copy.