D-Street, SRCC is Delhi University’s only stock market-oriented society which functions with the objective of spreading financial literacy and providing pertinent discourse relating to the financial markets. Through its various initiatives, it provides practical exposure to its members in the field of financial research. Some of the primary activities include preparation of industry research reports, articles, organising and participating in real-time market simulations. Bullzire, the annual festival of D-Street, is Asia’s Largest Stock Market Festival at an undergraduate level. It is a trademark event bringing together some of the brightest young minds who participate in various challenges and discussions.
Bullzire’21 in association with Angel Broking Ltd., Awlencan Innovations India Ltd. (ZebPay), FYERS Securities Pvt. Ltd. and BSE Investor Protection Fund will be held on 17th and 18th April, 2021. Attracting a footfall of over 7000 booming brains from 100+ colleges throughout the country with participants from various prestigious institutes like IIMs and IITs, Bullzire is considered a breeding ground for enthusiastic learners. From innovative games and simulations to the enlightening speaker sessions and seminars, it is an event worthy of the name. Various prestigious personalities have graced the event over the years including Sanjiv Bhasin, Samant Sikka, Aviral Jain, Kunal Bothra, Prerna Soni, Varun Aggarwal, Aswini Bajaj and many more.
This year, D-Street, SRCC is proud to host a panel discussion of leading minds from the world of financial markets in the ninth edition of Bullzire.
The topic of the discussion will be “Role of Financial Markets in Reviving the Indian economy Post COVID-19.”
The esteemed panelists for the discussion are as follows:
- Ashish Chauhan- MD & CEO of BSE: He is credited with reviving BSE and completing its IPO, which was oversubscribed more than 51 times. He was instrumental in setting up India’s first International Exchange.
- Varun Sridhar- CEO of Paytm Money: Paytm Money is the biggest Digital Wealth Management platform in India. He brings years of valuable experience of leading the digital transformation journey of some of the top retail banks in India and abroad. He has been associated with various other brands including Deutsche Bank and Citibank.
- Koel Ghosh: Regional Head of South Asia for S&P Dow Jones Indices (S&P DJI) and the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Asia Index Private Limited (a BSE and S&P DJI venture). She is a Chartered Accountant by profession.
- Prabhakar Tiwari– Chief Growth Officer of Angel Broking Ltd: A gold medalist from IIM Bangalore, he has had a prolific career holding key positions with Marico, CEAT,
PayU and even running his own start-up before he began his journey at Angel Broking Ltd., where he now heads Marketing and Sales Functions.
- Arvind Mathur – Chairman of Private Equity Pro Partners: He is a qualified CFA Charterholder and has completed the Financial Risk Management (FRM) course of GARP, USA. He has over 25 years of global experience in private equity, venture capital, IPOs, mergers & acquisitions and investments.
- Moderator– Ms.Sakshi Batra: Deputy Editor at Money9, the digital business vertical of TV9 News Network. She has over 12 years of experience in print, broadcast and web She began her career with ET Now, Zee Business and later joined Moneycontrol. She is currently leading the stock market coverage undertaken by Money9.
Topic: Role of Financial Markets in Reviving the Indian Economy Post COVID-19
Date: April 18, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Register for the Panel Discussion by clicking below event title:
Bullzire’21 has a lot to offer when it comes to discussions with leading minds on topics of finance, stock markets, economics and will surely provide you an opportunity to enhance your skill set which is relevant to decoding financial markets.