The Bachelor of Elementary Education also known as B.EL.ED is a immensely popular course among womens by Delhi University. It is a four year integrate professional degree for elementary education training.
Students study different theory courses in education, disciplines and practical knowledge . They also have to study child psychology.
DU offer 400 seats for B.EL.ED course and there are eight colleges that offer this course. There is a mandatary entrance exam to take admission in this course . The exam is conducted by CIE every year.
Important dates regarding B.EL.ED admission are as follows :-
1) Date of entrance exam :- 19 June 2018.
2) Result date :- Third week of July.
3)Merit list of candidates for
centralised Counselling :- July 2018
According to stats there are around 405 application summited . There are many points which should be keep in mind while giving entrance of B.EL.ED are as follows:-
-> Exam Pattern
1) Total no of question :- 100.
2) Subjects :- Maths, English, Hindi, Social Studies, Science.
[ NOTE:- The syllabus is as per class X th syllabus.]
Just like any other entrance exam it is also objective and contain both English and Hindi language according to question requirement.
-> B.EL.ED entrance exam eligibility criteria
1)The candidate must have passed there XII th class.
2)There is no minimum age for admission in B.El.Ed.
3) An Aggregate of 50% marks for qualifying examination as well as 50% marks in each of the four subjects.
4) The criteria for selecting the four subjects can be One subject from List I and three from List II or vice – versa .
-> Timings and Entrance centers
The exam timing is from 12 to 2 pm and there are total 18 centres .
Written by Radhika Jindal